Experts welcomed the opportunity to engage with brands from the automotive, fish, tactical, outdoors and climbing categories last month. Judging from their engagement on the platform they had lots to say about them too, because in April, we saw some of our most active days for experts making digital recommendations and uploading UGC. April also saw the launch of a first for the ExpertVoice platform, a mattress company. Bear Mattress is targeting the active experts with their patented technology that expedites recovery times and improves athletic performance. The ExpertVoice studios team is busy building their content, but in the meantime experts are providing their likelihood to recommend and familiarity with the brand that will provide a baseline to measure success of the program.
Welcome to the ExpertVoice family:
Here’s a little recap of what happened on the ExpertVoice platform throughout April. If you are interested in learning more or would like to see other stats, just reach out:
- Experts took 620,700 EduGames last month
- 32,910 new experts joined ExpertVoice in April
- Experts made 49,120 orders, purchasing 79,647 products last month on ExpertVoice hosted stores
- Experts purchased $5,886,078 worth of products last month via ExpertVoice hosted stores
- Experts made 3,293 digital recommendations* on ExpertVoice in April
- Experts uploaded 3,044 pieces of UGC** last month to ExpertVoice
*What’s a recommendation? Check out any hosted store on the platform, experts can write a recommendation about the gear they own as well as leave a likelihood to recommend score.
**What’s UGC? This is User Generated Content that the experts have loaded to the ExpertVoice platform, often tagging brands that they are using in the photo.