Every day there are more than 3 million blog posts created, more than 4 million hours of content uploaded to YouTube and well north of 5 billion Google searches. With our Month in a Minute series we save you from the bottomless pit of the Internet and serve you up 10 stories from recent weeks that we think you’ll love.
Month in a Minute: 10 stories from around the web we think you’ll love
- Cycling brands and suppliers will join Outdoor Retailer Winter Market this fall.
- For the first time, the FTC brought charges against a company that paid to have fake reviews posted online.
- Women Tech Council announces the 2019 Shatter List. Recognizing technology companies that are creating and enacting practices and cultures that remove the glass ceiling.
- Are nano influencers the future of marketing?
- Instagram will now let consumers buy and pay for products directly inside the app.
- Black Diamond Equipment veteran Kevin Eskridge joins Under Armour as chief product officer.
- The three steps brands should take when harnessing product advocacy to drive sales.
- Ever wonder what the wishes and desires of outdoor consumers are? ISPO and the market research institute Rheingold released a seven-part research series analyzing outdoor consumers from a psychological standpoint.
- ExpertVoice’s Nick Stagge pens a piece for Utah Business on what it takes to get a job in the outdoor industry.
- “They’re looking for affirmation with someone to help them make their decision.” Canoecopia is proof of the power of connections.