Every day there are more than 3 million blogs posts created, more than 4 million hours of content uploaded to YouTube and well north of 5 billion Google searches. With our Month in a Minute series we save you from the bottomless pit of the Internet and serve you up 10 stories from recent weeks that we think you’ll love.
- Less than 10 years in and Alibaba is already selling more than twice as much merchandise during the 24-hour period known as “Singles’ Day” than during the entire five-day U.S. holiday-buying spree that begins on Thanksgiving, runs through Black Friday and ends on Cyber Monday.
- Target and Walmart are making the consumer experience a little more enjoyable this holiday season by eliminating the long lines with their check out anywhere solutions.
Celebrity influencers, influencers, microinfluencers, nanoinfluencers – are nanoinfluencers really the next step for brands to get in front of an audience? True influence is built on trust and expertise – not follower count and a willingness to blindly mimic marketing messages.
- A quote is all that’s needed for this synopsis: “One of the most powerful sales tools that companies have are the stories people tell about their products and services. A customer’s experience with your product carries more weight than any marketing message you can come up with.”
- Nearly every brand on the planet has the same goal: to sell more products. In order to do that, brands want more people becoming advocates for them. Here are 4 steps to growing your advocacy marketing strategy.
- With more and more “trackable” targeting methods available, should TV commercials have to prove they actually drive sales? Chipotle thinks so.
- Is Nike’s new 5th Avenue store the store of the future? Check out how they attempt to create a seamless connection between the physical and digital experience.
- With department stores closing left and right, how is Kohl’s is outperforming its rivals and staying above the fray?
- Do sales associates influence sales? The data is clear: knowledgeable associate provide a measurable lift.
- Climate change is altering America’s first national park so quickly that plants and animals may not be able to adapt.