Every day there are more than 3 million blogs posts created, more than 4 million hours of content uploaded to YouTube and well north of 5 billion Google searches. With our Month in a Minute series we save you from the bottomless pit of the Internet and serve you up 10 stories from recent weeks that we think you’ll love.
Month in a Minute: 6 stories from around the web we think you’ll love
- A journalist spent two weeks in the underbelly of Amazon’s fake review economy and emerged questioning our collective trust in the stars.
- Customer experience > customer service. What this fake brand’s pop-up can teach us about the power of events.
- Looking for a new product designer? Look no further than Utah State University’s first graduating class of the Outdoor Product Design and Development Program.
- Couldn’t make it to the 2019 Bicycle Leadership Conference? Check out Bicycle Retailer and Industry News’ 10 take-aways from the event.
- Bridging the gap between sales, marketing and product to create better consumer experiences.
- REI launched a gear rental program in 115 doors giving customers opportunities to make more sustainable choices while experiencing high-priced gear before making a purchase.