Every day there are more than 3 million blogs posts created, more than 4 million hours of content uploaded to YouTube and well north of 5 billion Google searches. With our Month in a Minute series we save you from the bottomless pit of the Internet and serve you up 10 stories from recent weeks that we think you’ll love.
- Never mind the internet. Here’s what’s killing traditional retail stores.
- Why you need to invest in sales associates at smaller retailers.
- Burton names John Lacy as CEO, owner Donna Carpenter becomes chair of the Burton board of directors.
- Deer overpopulation meets its match: Women who hunt.
- The brand/customer relationship shouldn’t end once the receipt is printed - customer service wins from ExpertVoice experts.
- REI Co-op ranks on Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 23rd consecutive year.
- The Boy Scouts of America said on Tuesday that it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Increased customer interaction builds competitive advantage and strengthens loyalty.
- Looking for new hunt or fishing gear? Find out what experts recommend.
- Why offline identity is key in a cookieless future.
Have a story you think should be featured in next month's edition? Share it with connor.jones(at)expertvoice.com.