Every day there are more than 3 million blogs posts created, more than 4 million hours of content uploaded to YouTube and well north of 5 billion Google searches. With our Month in a Minute series we save you from the bottomless pit of the Internet and serve you up 10 stories from recent weeks that we think you’ll love.
- The Analytics app inside ExpertVoice’s Advocacy Platform now offers four new reports to help you better understand your program performance. Read more about the new features.
- Eight top retail execs on what to expect in 2020.
- 2019: The year in product recommendations on ExpertVoice.
- Google Chrome to phase out third-party cookies in effort to boost privacy.
- Five takeaways from NRF 2020 Vision: Retail’s Big Show.
- eCommerce return rates are 3-4x higher than rates for brick-and-mortar stores.
- VF Corp explores sale of 9 brands.
- Italian students will soon be required to learn about global warming. American kids? Not so much.
- One study - 900,000 citizens, 27 European countries, 31 years. The findings? Advertising makes us unhappy.
- What the retail industry can learn from Gap’s CMO stepping down.
Have a story you think should be featured in next month's edition? Share it with connor.jones(at)expertvoice.com.