Every day there are more than 3 million blogs posts created, more than 4 million hours of content uploaded to YouTube and well north of 5 billion Google searches. With our Month in a Minute series we save you from the bottomless pit of the Internet and serve you up 10 stories from recent weeks that we think you’ll love.
- On average, the holiday season driving 20-30% of annual sales, here are 10 tips brands and retailers can do to boost revenue during the holiday season — and keep customers coming back for more.
- Consumers pull back spending in September, snapping 6-month streak of growth.
- As federal regulators crack down on CBD marketing, agencies and brands are making fewer claims
- With an eye on its DTC channels, Nike is ending its supply agreements with independent retailers over the next two years.
- Five successful strategies for launching new products.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse to acquire eight Field & Stream stores from Dick’s.
- JackRabbit focuses on specialty retail with its acquisition of Olympia Sports.
- The author of Born to Run, Christopher McDougall, has a new book out, it’s subject? Training a sickly donkey to be an endurance athlete.
- REI has become the latest retailer to roll out vendor direct shipments to help expand its online offerings.
- Burton Snowboards announces B Corp Certification.
Have a story that you think should be featured in next month’s edition? Share it with connor.jones(at)expertvoice.com