Whether you’re a sales associate at a bike shop, a hunting guide or a ski instructor, you’re an expert in your industry — and you should be rewarded like it. You’ve heard about pro deals, where people like you get gear at a lower cost. The purpose of these programs is to provide people who are influential in their industry [you] a chance to purchase products at a discount. And after you’ve taken it home and put it to the test, you’ll then recommend that brand and/or product to friends and customers, sparking full-price sales. It’s a win-win-win, really. Experts get gear at a significant discount. Brands get experts advocating on their behalf. And consumers get real, authentic recommendations.
But back to you. You’re ready to join a pro deal program and get hooked up with sweet deals. But which one is right for you? After a quick Google search you realize there are a few different options. And while all are awesome, there’s one that stands out above the rest.
Here's what the experts have to say about each platform:
- “Outdoor ProLink makes it so quick and easy to search (and discover) by brand names.” -Chris Schlieter
- “I like Sparc’s point system for each brand. I don’t have to relearn or retake lessons. And the more lessons you’ve completed, the higher the discount.” -Danny Sipes
- “Guidefitter is a one-stop-shop for not only discounts on awesome hunting brands but also for guide and outfitter hunts!” -Shawn McCardell
- “I’m on ExpertVoice 100x more than the other sites combined. The game changer, for me, is the engagement piece.” -Perry Cooke
- “ExpertVoice is by far the easiest to navigate, learn about products, and get new brand exposure compared to the others.” -Ben Parker
- “A lot of brand programs actually don’t offer a discount as good as ExpertVoice.” -William Ian Craig
Reward your expertise with exclusive access and pro deals through ExpertVoice. Get started today, it’s free to join!