New Advocacy Platform Homepage
Introducing your new homepage.
By Shannon May
Product Marketing Manager at ExpertVoice
October 27, 2020
Advocacy Platform Homepage
What it is: The homepage collects your brand's most recent expert activity on ExpertVoice and summarizes it in one convenient place.
- Your homepage includes an Executive Summary – a high-level record of your brand's recent target expert activity in the past 30 days and past 12 months.
- You can also view Expert Generated Content – the most recent product recommendations and photos published by experts about your brand.
Why it matters: The homepage makes it easier for you to see your brand’s most recent expert activity on ExpertVoice and helps you understand on a high-level how your advocacy marketing program is performing.
Where you can find it:
- The first time you log into the Advocacy Platform, you will land on the Help Desk page.
- The next time you visit, you will land on the homepage.
- To get back to the homepage at any point when logged into the Advocacy Platform, simply click your brand's logo on the top left-hand corner of the page.