If there’s a safety issue requiring a recall of a product we carry, we’ll notify all members whom we can identify as having bought the product. We’ll also post recall notices here.
Please carefully review the details of each product safety recall and follow the recall instructions. If you know others who own a recalled product, please share the current recall information with them.
Current Product Safety Recalls
Voluntary Recall of Fall 2017 Maestrale and Maestrale RS Ski Boots
September 13, 2019
Dear SCARPA Consumers: SCARPA North America has elected to voluntarily recall all Fall 2017 Maestrale and Maestrale RS skiboots. It appears that under certain conditions, the boot shell may crack, which may render the boots unusable for skiing. Please note that this recall applies only to the Fall 2017 Maestrale or Maestrale RS models purchased in North America. It does not apply to any other Maestrale or Maestrale RS models. SCARPA North America is asking all consumers who have purchased Fall 2017 Maestrale and Maestrale RS ski boots in North America to cease using them immediately and return them to SCARPA North America as soon as possible for repair. Please contact SCARPA North America directly, by calling us toll-free at 866-998-2895 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST Monday through Friday, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us online at http://www.scarpa.com/product-recall for more information. Thank you in advance, and SCARPA North America apologizes for any inconvenience this causes you.
For more information on product recalls, visit:
- Federal government recall site (https://www.recalls.gov/ )
- Consumer Product Safety Commission recall site (https://www.cpsc.gov/ )
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recall site (https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchSafetyIssues )
- Food & Drug Administration recall site (https://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/default.htm )
- USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service recall site (https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts )