If there’s a safety issue requiring a recall of a product we carry, we’ll notify all members whom we can identify as having bought the product. We’ll also post recall notices here.
Please carefully review the details of each product safety recall and follow the recall instructions. If you know others who own a recalled product, please share the current recall information with them.
Current Product Safety Recalls
December 30, 2022
Voluntary Product Recall—SCARPA North America Recalls Certain Production Batches of Fall 2022 F1 LT and F1 GT Ski Boots.
For more information on product recalls, visit:
- Federal government recall site (https://www.recalls.gov/ )
- Consumer Product Safety Commission recall site (https://www.cpsc.gov/ )
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recall site (https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchSafetyIssues )
- Food & Drug Administration recall site (https://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/default.htm )
- USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service recall site (https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts )