New Updates for Brands with the E-commerce Advocacy Solution
New Updates for the E-commerce Advocacy Solution
What it is: Brands can now syndicate recommendations published by experts with private profiles to the Expert Recommendation Display on their e-commerce site.
Who this impacts: Brands who have access to the E-commerce Advocacy Solution. These new features will automatically appear in the Curate app of the Advocacy Platform.
Why it matters: Brands may now have more recommendations available for them to manually curate or auto-curate in the Curate app.
How they will look: When you syndicate a recommendation from an expert with a private profile, the review will only show their first name and last initial and hide the affiliation. When you syndicate a recommendation from an expert with a public profile, the review will show their full name and affiliation.
Where you can find it:
- In the Recommendations tab of the Curate app, brands can:
- Manually approve, flag, or decline recommendations from experts with a private profile. The Private Profile is represented by an icon of a user with a hat and sunglasses.
- You can filter out recommendations from experts with a private profile and only show recommendations from experts with a public profile. To do so, select “Public Profile” in the Show Only section of the left-hand main menu.
- In the Automation tab of the Curate app, brands can:
- Select to auto-approve only recommendations from experts with public profiles in the Attributes section. Experts with private profiles will not be syndicated. The default setting is unchecked for this option.
- In the Products tab of the Curate app, brands can select any product to see the status of the recommendations automatically approved or manually approved for that product. Recommendations from experts with private profiles will appear here with the icon of a user with a hat and sunglasses.
For more information, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Other Recent Releases: