New Support Center available in the Advocacy Platform
What it is: A new location to find information and support within the Advocacy Platform. In the Support Center, you can quickly find answers and learn how to use the platform on-demand. It includes the following:
- What’s New: A list of announcements regarding new feature releases, events, and other news. A red notification will alert users about the total number of unread announcements. These will typically link to more information.
- Getting Started: A step-by-step checklist of onboarding guides with helpful tips about using the Advocacy Platform.
- Help Center: Here, you can search for and activate interactive guides related to specific platform applications, features, or reports.
- FAQs: A database of frequently asked questions and answers.
- Contact Us: If there’s anything else we can help answer, submit questions or comments here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Where you can find it: Log in to the Advocacy Platform using your ExpertVoice credentials. On the bottom left side of the page, click Support to open up the Support Center.
For more information, please get in touch with your Customer Success partner.